Cheongju Craft Biennale
Ateliers d'Art de France, organiser of Révélations, has the honour of representing France as the guest country of the 12th edition of the 2021 Cheongju Craft Biennale (South Korea). From September 8 to October 17, 2021, this major event dedicated to crafts in the world brings together more than 3,000 artists from 60 countries.
On a 730m2 stand, the sculptures, murals and contemporary installations of 35 French artists play with line, material, colour, space and form in a resolutely contemporary way. 11 of these creators will be present at Révélations in June 2022:
- Fabienne Auzolle, ceramic murals
- Kanaé Briandet- Amano, silk cocoon ornaments
- Valérie Colas des Francs, straw marquetry screen
- Isabelle Emmerique, lacquered volumes
- Ferri Garcès, paper murals
- Alice Gavalet, sculptures and large ceramic containers
- Alain Mailland, wood sculptures
- Ysabel de Maisonneuve textile, textile hangings and panels
- Pascal Oudet, wood
- Maxime Perrolle, wood sculptures
- Silver Sentimenti, containers, ceramic and leather sculptures
To extend this long-standing and fruitful relationship between Ateliers d'Art de France and Korean institutions, Révélations will also have the pleasure of hosting a selection of the winning pieces of the 2019 international prize organised by the Cheongju Craft Biennale.